- 10 gr tub of moisturising BOO Lips Lip Balm with Coconut & Lemon Myrtle
- Infused with hydrating Coconut oil and vitamin-rich Rosemary Extract to moisturise and renew your lips
- Coconut oil has a natural SPF of 4-5 and contains antioxidants that help protect the skin from harmful radiation from the sun
- Beeswax to nourish dry lips while keeping them revitalised and hydrated
- Ideal for soothing chapped lips in winter time
- Made with 100% organic ingredients
- Zero-plastic bamboo tub
- No parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS
"BOO Lips" is a special lip balm. Infused with powerful lemon myrtle, rosemary extracts and beeswax to richly moisturise and soften lips, the nourishing ingredients will make your lips juicy, happy and healthy. With a matte finish and moisturising balm texture, this tint free soothing lip balm glides on smoothly to nourish dry lips while keeping them revitalised and hydrated
Conveniently tuck tub into a pocket or purse, so that you can keep natural, nurturing lip care handy. An organic, delicious lip balm to moisturise dry and chapped lips using the power of nature! Our recipe contains a combination of organic coconut oil and beeswax to provide your lips with much-needed moisture. This 100% natural beauty product is free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS and will beautify and revitalise your lips.
BOO Lips comes in a unique pot made using Bamboo’s natural segments. It is authentic, untouched and completely natural. The lid goes on using our custom friction fit design (patent pending) to ensure a simple twist ‘lock’. These jars are one of a kind in their beauty and design!
Ingredients: Coconut oil, Beeswax, Lemon Myrtle Premium Essential Oil, Rosemary Australian Essential Oil.
WHY SHOP WITH US?
Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to try our products completely risk-free. If you're not satisfied, you will receive a full refund. Find out more details here.
For every jar purchased, we plant one tree with 'Trees For The Future' - providing jobs, food, and assistance to families across the globe. Find out more about our charity partners here.